Disneyland 2014 for 24 Hours! // May Day 2014

Hey y'all!

 Sorry for the delay of posts.. I wanted to give you an idea of what went down on a very special trip my friends and I went on. So May 23rd was a special day... DISNEYLAND WAS OPEN FOR 24 HOURS! So, my friends  and I went up to O.C. after school and went to the park! We first got to the hotel and relaxed for a bit while everyone got ready for an all-nighter at the happiest place on earth! We left the hotel for the park around 5p.m. and got there shortly after. We were dropped off and we took the monorail from Downtown Disney to the park. The park was definitely less crowded than I expected, but there was the expected waits. We rode rides and took pictures and just enjoyed the fact that we were there with our best friends! The day went on until we realized it was after midnight. We had dinner at Pizza Port in Tomorrow Land and we were a little drowsy; the best kind of drowsy. (Laughing at everything drowsy.) We decided that we would continue in the park. They had a huge dance party with a stage in front of the castle and lights were flashing all around. Eventually, two of our friends called to get picked up, but there were three of us left. It wasn't hard for us to be so excited and awake because it's Disneyland for crying out loud! The sky, you would think would be pitch black except for the lights on the rides, but there was so much light coming from the castle and everything, the sky was awake! It felt like it was just after 8 o'clock. Jessie told me it was "light pollution". A few rides we had fast passes for were closed including Space Mountain and Thunder Mountain. Our Big Thunder pass was for 1a.m. - 2a,m. but it closed for that period of time. We went back to B.T. (Big Thunder) around 2 to see if it was opened yet. Luckily it was! It was one of the rides we had to go on because it's been closed for a while during remodeling and it's our favorite. We decided to go on again because the line wasn't that long. After, we made our way to Main Street to get a souvenir and wander through the crowd looking at lights. We ended up getting picked up at three in the morning, making for an amazing day/night at one of my favorite places in the world. I think it was an amazing trip especially since one of our friends, Lauren, hadn't been there since she was maybe three years old. So it was cool that we got to show her all of our favorite things about Disneyland and also make new memories that we were sure to remember.

I hope we can go back next year and I definitely recommend trying this event! And don't forget to go out and show your Disney Side! 

Here's some pictures from our trip!




Cora, Me and Emily on the Monorail.

The stage and crowd in front of the Castle.

 (Left to Right) Emily, Cora, Me, Jessica, and Lauren in front of the Castle!
(YES! Jessie and I ARE twinning!)

The view from inside the castle to the back of the stage in front of the castle.

Fireworks that literally had me in a trance; the perfect trance.




I'll be back soon with some new posts!

I promise! 

Till next time! - Jillian



Jessica's Blog: http://heyitsjessicarae.blogspot.com 

My Blog/Youtube's Instagram: livelovelaughshine14

My Twitter: Jillian_R5

Comments

Popular Posts