Good Hangs - Do What You Want To Hotel Party Tour

Happy Monday loves! Today I'll be discussing Saturday night's Taylor Mathews concert featuring my fave, Kyle Reynolds.
So this was part of the Do What You Want To Hotel Party Tour and Taylor talked about how the theme of the show came from his music video from the title track where the little freckled face boy finds a photo booth in the woods that shows you what you can be when you grow up. No one believes him when he talks about the photo booth and no one believes him when he wants to follow his dreams. He realizes he has the power to do what he wants to do. The music video is so adorable and the song is just amazing and super catchy.
It was me and Jessica attending this show (but what's new...) and for Christmas, we got VIP where we got to go have pizza with Taylor before the show and chill. After eating, we walked up the street to the hotel where we got in early and Taylor performed a special song for us. Before the doors opened, we were free to take pictures with Taylor, buy merch, and go into their special photo booth to go into our own future. Once the doors were open, we got to see some old friends and chat before the show started. At 7:30, our homie, Kyle Reynolds took the stage with his talented friend Cody Hadden. They performed a rad set and the thing I love about both Kyle and Taylor, is that they share their life stories. They may not have specific details but they trust us enough to explain how we might relate to the storyline of the next song which helps us, fans, connect with the artist which is very important.
Then Taylor took the stage and rocked our socks off. Both artists included sing-a-longs and audience participation which is one of my favorite noises to my ears. Once Taylor finished his set, we were free again to mingle, take pictures and shop. Let's just say I'm broke... These two performers are two of my absolute favorite artists. They always seem to put a smile on my face whether it's through their music or them just being them. I adore these two so much and I'm glad I got to be there almost a year ago when these two first met. I'm so proud of these two and how far they've come just in the past year and they are so inspirational to me because they remind me that I can follow my dreams and they are living proof.

Here are some photos from Saturday night and I strongly encourage you to check out these two amazing artists.
At the entrance
The Stage
Kyle and Cody
Taylor
A wild Taylor standing on a chair

Kyle and I
(The Favorite)
Taylor and I
Whoops... A candid

Photo booth fun #1

Photo booth fun #2
ft. Taylor Mathews
Thank you all again for reading, it means the world and I love writing and sharing my stories with you. I hope you enjoyed this post on the Do What You Want To Hotel Party Tour and a big thanks to Taylor and Kyle for just being so inspirational and down to earth.

Taylor's Social Media:
Instagram: TaylorMathews
Twitter: TaylorMathews
YouTube: TaylorMathewsVevo / TaylorMathewsMusic
Website: taylormathewsmusic.com

Kyle's Social Media:
Instagram: kylereynoldsmusic
Twitter: kylereynoldsmusic
YouTube: Kyle Reynolds / PolarMusicStudios
Connect on Facebook: Facebook.com/kylereynoldsmusic

My newest video: http://youtu.be/x-3IA5ijmDo

Talk to you next week!
- Jillian

Comments

Popular Posts