Lookbook: Summer 2014

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my first Lookbook! This week I am going to show you my everyday summer outfits with pieces I love to wear everyday. I know summer has already started, but in case you needed some new ideas for clothing choices, I am here to give you some ideas! So, lets begin with Day 1...


Day 1: Errands
Tank top: Resale Shop
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Purse: Macy's
Shoes: Reefs/Local Surf Shop
Sunglasses: Swap Meet
Book: Looking For Alaska (( Book Credit is given to John Green, my favorite author. ))


Day 2: Business Casual
Tank top: Nordstrom BP
Sweater: Nordstrom BP
Jeans: American Eagle Jegging
Shoes: Toms
Purse: Macy's (Not shown, but pictured in multiple posts.)


Day 3: Fourth Of July Celebration
Tank top: Forever 21
Sweater: Roxy/Local Surf Shop
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Reefs/Local Surf Shop
Sunglasses: Swap Meet


Day 4: Family Dinner
Tank top: Forever 21
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Reefs/Local Surf Shop
Sunglasses: Swap Meet


Day 4: Out to Tea
Dress: Macy's
Sandals: Fashion Q
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters


Day 5: Lazy Day/Working Around the House
Tank top: Warped Tour  (( Purchase Credit is given to Adriana ))
Shorts: Urban Outfitters  [ A more laid-back, lazy day version can be my cotton shorts from Target (girls section)]
Shoes: Reefs/Local surf shop (Can be switched out for Vans or Converse.)


Day 6: Party/Concert
Tank top: Forever 21
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Converse


Day 7: Water Park
Crochet Tank top: Nordstroms BP
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Flip Flops: Reefs/Local Surf Shop
Backpack: My golf team's drawstring bag
Towel: T.J. Maxx
Sunglasses: Swap Meet


***Bonus Day*** - Day 8: Family Reunion/Audition
Tank top: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: For the audition, I wore my black Converse and for the reunion, I wore the Reef flip flops that are pictured in multiple days.


During summer, I love just keeping things casual. My favorite pieces for the season are cute tank tops and obviously my Urban Outfitters' shorts. Flip flops will always be my go-to summer shoe. I almost always keep my hair natural so it can grow easier unless I have a very important day ahead of me. Now that I'm older, I am more comfortable with trying new things like dresses and skirts, so I think summer is the perfect time to wear them. For a couple years, I've loved going thrifting. You can find such adorable things for just dollars! I definitely recommend going to thrift stores to seek some unique finds especially if you have a tight budget.

Summer to me, is the perfect time to try new things and experiment with your wardrobe and style. Hopefully this post gave you some ideas on some new pieces you can add to your everyday looks and come back next week and read about my must haves for Summer Accessories!

Plus there's a new YouTube video on my channel! TMI Tag! Go check it out!
http://youtu.be/y-RdESXnhEg

Till next week!
- Jillian

Comments

Popular Posts