Keep the Summer Glow Throughout the Year

Hey y'all. I'm so sorry for the lack of posts! School has either already started or is about to start and I decided it would be a cool idea if I gave some advice on how you can make some days in the fall feel like summer break. In this post, I will be mentioning some of my favorite products and activities that just scream summer. I hope you get some ideas on how you can escape back to summer when stress piles up.

1. You can apply some sented sunscreen! Then scent is super relaxing and is good for your skin! My favorite is the Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Lotion. It smells amazing!

2. To keep your tan during the colder months, I reconmend Jergens Natural Glow Lotion. I love this product because it adds a natural looking tint to your skin while keeping it moisturized.

3. Light a Summer-y scented candle! ( With permission.)

4. Take a break from work and listen to your summer jams!

Don't get me wrong, Summer is my paradise but I do believe that you should embrace the seasons as they roll around. Summer is great but there's also some pretty amazing things that happen during the colder months. I hope you got some ideas on how to escape from reality for a little bit whether it's school or work. Don't forget to check back next week for a new post! Also, don't forget to subscribe to my new YouTube channel!

Talk to you soon!
- Jillian

My newest video on my NEW channel: http://youtu.be/x2-kRnMfOs4
Go subscribe!

Comments

Popular Posts