What I'm Loving - Fall 2014

Hey everyone! Today I am sharing with you the things I've recently been loving for fall that you can try yourself! I'll talk about everything from clothes to music! So let's get started and if you have any favorites for fall, comment them below so I can check them out!
It's been really hot in California this year and I'm longing for the colder fall nights. Today I'll talk about my favorites for this hotter weather and I'll probably do another post like this in the beginning of winter. 

Clothes:
Since it's been so hot, I've been wearing a lot of my favorite Urban Outfitters shorts. I have gotten to wear jeans but the heat has been really bad. --- In September, It's gotten a bit cooler in October.
Converse, converse, converse. I wear these shoes almost every week day and they never fail me.  They go with everything. Simple as that.
Now (late October) it's getting cooler so here are some of my favorite pieces:
American Eagle Jeans are my favorite jeans in the world.
My high tops. I finally got new ones after eight years and I've probably worn them for 3 weeks straight.

Music:
John Mayer gets me in the fall mood. I've really been loving him recently. Especially his older jams. 
If it's raining: John Mayer, Taylor Mathews, Kyle Reynolds, Ed Sheeran. 
If it's warmer: R5, One Direction and more.

Songs (Current Faves):
First Flight Home - Jake Miller
Eighteen Cool - Hoodie Allen
Dreaming - Smallpools
Never Have I Ever - Megan Nicole
Take On The World - Theme Song For Girl Meets World
A Drop In The Ocean - Ron Pope
Anything John Mayer
(Plus all of my Spotify playlists.)

Food:
I love fruit. Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries. You know what else is good? A smoothie. I've been adoring the Jamba Juice smoothies you can make at home. ( check the frozen section at your local grocery store. )
Chicken quesadillas always hit the spot.
Don't forget about those Einstein Bagels

Accessories:
Recently my cross has become under repair, so I've been wearing my St. Christopher. The other day, I actually wore my Tiffany's necklace for the first time. I've been kinda scared to wear it because I don't want it to break because you know... It's Tiffany!
It's the school year and I don't always have time to do my hair. So on the days that I want it it look ok but I don't wanna damage it, I just throw on one of my headbands. (Mine are normally from Forever 21) I get a lot of compliments on how cute my hair looks when it's pushed back by a headband so I recommend wearing one of those if you are in a similar situation.

Random:
I love making loom bracelets. I can finish one in about three minutes. I got crazy. They're adorable and addicting to make.
SPOTIFY IS LIFE. I was watching an old Beth video and she was talking about it so I decided to check it out and ever since I've been in LOVE. (if you wanna follow me - jkyinthesky)
Fall/Winter at Disney is the best.
Concerts but what's new... Honestly.

Books/Movies:
Blended. I saw this movie during the summer and my mom bought it for me recently. It is so freaking adorable and hilarious and when are Adam Sandler and Drew Berrymore not good together?!

I hope you found some new things to try this fall and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube!

Recent Video: http://youtu.be/x2-kRnMfOs4
You can also sign up for an email update when there's a new post. Look at the sidebar to enter your email.

Till next time!
- Jillian

Comments

Popular Posts