Journals

Here's a little something to get you through this week...
So my AP Language teacher gave us this really cool assignment. We write journals. We started a new document in our google docs and every day we write as much as we want about whatever we want. I love it. We can add pictures and whatever we desire. I'm really getting into this assignment because I get to write down my feelings and interesting things that happened throughout the day and I can always look back on it. I used to write in "diaries" when I was younger but I would eventually always forget one day and never go back to writing in it. I really like this assignment because it not only gives you an excuse to write something everyday, but it gives you an opportunity to reflect. Plus, since my teacher reads them, I feel like we have a better connection than before I shared my thoughts. I love that I'll always have access. I think journals are interesting ways to analyze life and all that you go through so if you would like to improve your mind health along with me, join me as I write in my "journal" everyday until June 13th. Since my AP test is on Wednesday the 13th, we only have to write until tomorrow so why not continue with you guys?! Write in a physical journal or start a google doc and start writing! You'll see how amazing it is to write about life and things you observe. Try it and let me know what you think. I'll be doing it too so we can expand our horizons together. Let's go!

- Jillian

My latest YouTube video: https://youtu.be/xKYsjQ5vFh0

Comments

Popular Posts