Film.

I found one of my old disposable cameras on the Fourth of July and I never took a single photo on it. I decided I would use this up in the month of July. Being the avid photographer I am, I've found it hard after one day to save my photos. I took 6 on the fourth of july. Hopefully it'll last me the whole month, if not then I'll buy another. I've always loved disposable cameras and I'm determined to start using them again. I love getting the photos back and looking through them. We're so used to seeing them immediately, but the anticipation is truly exhilarating. People now a days don't have as much patience due to all the new technology that makes life easier but i hope to spread some of my patience on other humans and maybe we can take a break from all the hip technology for a little bit and just breathe. When i get my photos back, i will find a way to post every single photo in a blog post so be on the lookout for that. If you desire, you could also do this challenge with me. Purchase a disposable camera and use it to take some photos that are historic to your life and once you get them developed, tag me on instagram and use the hashtag #tbwithjill so we can share these rad memories together.


Stay Rad

- Jillian


If you would like to help me in finding a cure for cancer, donate to my page:

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/JillianYbarra2015

All proceeds go to the American Cancer Society to help finish the fight! Help me change history.

Latest YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/43CqWRpNUmM
Subscribe! 

Comments

Popular Posts