What I'm Watching on Disney+

Disney+ came out recently and I can't stop watching it. This service has brought me an endless list of shows and movies that I've loved for so long that I can now watch again. Here are some of the things I've watched so far...

1.) Lizzie McGuire (the series and the movie)

When I was in Kindergarten, I had written that Lizzie McGuire was one of my favorite shows (next to Kim Possible). I didn't know why though. I remembered it as a simple show where Lizzie would just go through her everyday life. The only episode I could vividly remember was the Christmas episode with Aaron Carter. I started watching Lizzie McGuire on Disney+ and I re-fell in love with it. It truly is a great show. The characters face problems and are trying to find their own solutions as they grow up. And of course the movie is one of the most iconic Disney Channel films of all time. I'm ready for the new Lizzie McGuire series to be released now too.

2.) The Mandalorian

I'm a huge Star Wars fan, and now a huge Baby Yoda fan. I've heard so many theories about who "the child" really is and I'm so intrigued to continue watching to find out more about him and the Mandalorian. I love the Star Wars world and how they can develop backstories for all the different characters and how many details they incorporate into all of their films and t.v. shows. I hope the Mandalorian season isn't ending soon because it's one of the shows I look forward to watching every week.

3.) The Imagineering Story

The Imagineering Story just had their season finale but I'm still going to go back and re-watch all their episodes. I loved being able to hear and see how the parks were made and what went into the creation of the original Disneyland Park. The first episode let me speechless but ready for more. With real footage of Walt as he prepared the land that is now Disneyland and being able to see what opening day looked like was incredible. The show doesn't stop there. They show you how they built every expansion and every park around the world while filling you in on the history behind it. This show is amazing.

4.) Wizards of Waverly Place

This has been one of my favorites Disney Channel shows since it came out and it's still entertaining. I'm still currently binging it right now. If you don't know this show, it's about a family of wizards living in New York as the kids learn how to use their powers while preparing for their family wizard competition which only allows one of them to keep their powers. Besides being wizards, they're teenagers facing everyday problems which is what makes the show more relatable. It's a good show to turn on and be entertained.

5.) High School Musical: The Musical: The Series

I know what you're thinking... How could anything compare to the iconic films of our childhood? I'm not saying it's better, but it's different. It's not what I thought it would be at all and I was pleasantly surprised. It's a dramatic comedy with love triangles and rehearsals of the play HSM. It takes place at East High which is why it's funny that they're putting on a play of this movie. There's sass in their humor and it's nothing like any other Disney show I've seen. The characters comment on what just happened like no one around them can hear them. I admit it, I like this show and I get excited when Friday comes and I can watch a new episode.

What have you guys been watching on Disney+?

I actually have a new episode of High School Musical to watch so... Till next time!


- Jillian


instagram: @jkyinthesky
latest youtube video: https://youtu.be/phAFeurSaKY

Comments

Popular Posts