A Friendly Reminder...

Hi everyone,

 I have a serious matter to discuss. I know this isn't the kind of post that you'll normally receive from me and I'm not one to bring up something like this, but I just have to. I wanted to give you a friendly reminder about the real world. Most people live on their computer and social media can change the way they look at things and prevent you from going out and experiencing mildly dangerous or thrilling things. But there are some of us who love adventures but also need that Netflix marathon every once in a while. The people who don't spend their lives online have a greater chance of becoming wiser more quickly than others; They'll understand the world before the ones that don't go out there. The thing about the real world, the one not online, is that unexpected things can happen. I've learned this recently. You will encounter things that you never thought you would and you will learn how to deal with them. I wanted to inform you about the experience. People will try and prepare you for the future. You'll think that you'll be fine and then something will make you realize that you don't know everything about this world and you don't know how to handle something on the spot. But I think it's a good thing to experience that moment of realization because you learn. This post may seem broad, but trust me, one day you'll have that frightening and/or shocking moment of realization that you don't know how to handle everything and anything. The world can be a scary place at first, but on the other hand, it can also be a beautiful one. In this post, I am just letting you know that there is a better way to handle a shocking moment. Don't use it as an excuse to never try anything new again. You can interpret it as the Universe telling you that you're growing wiser everyday.
Don't worry. The moment that you start to better understand the world won't be frightening forever. The universe just wants to make sure you get the message.

Till next time 
- Jillian

P.S. Try something new this week. You might end up with some pretty cool results.

Comments

Popular Posts