Disney Tips #1: Packing

As you know, I've been quite the Disney-go-er this year so I've decided to give you an insight on all things Disney and I've added my most important tips for a successful trip. Today's post... Packing for the park.

Prep: I love being extremely prepared for anything the day has to throw at me so here are some extra things I like to pack as well as my everyday necessities.

1.) 2 Trash bags. --- You probably already think this is weird but seriously. If you want to go on Splash Mountain and you don't want your jackets and bags to get wet, just put everything in a trash bag and then after the ride, throw them away! Plus, they barely take up any room in your backpack. Trust me.

2.) A big zip lock baggie --- I recommend this because your items can get shifted around and you might not be able to find the one thing you need in that moment you need it. Put all your necessities in the baggie and if you find the baggie, you'll find your item!

3.) A light sweater --- Find one that can keep you warm but doesn't take up much space. California's weather is a bit strange at times so you could be cold one minute and hot the next.


What's in My Bag/Necessities:
I use a drawstring backpack when I go to Disneyland because it carrys all I need easily and leaves room for possible souvenirs at the end of the night.
In the big zip lock baggie =
- wallet
- keys
-phone
- charging case/plug/charging stick/cube (as you can see, I'm very prepared. // In a smaller separate baggie. All the technology stuff in one place!)
- my Minnie ears
- sweater
- My camera (I've only brought it in the park once and it worked out really well so I'd put it in my backpack wrapped in my jacket if I were to want to bring it.)
Then I have the trash bag(s) folded up.

My tips may sound a little strange, but I just like being prepared and my tips do come in handy at spontaneous times. And you need to be spontaneous in life anyway... So I'm just helping you out. :)
Let me know what your necessities are and look out for a special post around Thursday.

Till Thursday?
- Jillian

Comments

Popular Posts