November Favorites 2014

Hey everyone! I know it's almost the end of December, but I still thought I should share with you my November favorites. I actually haven't tried that many new things this month so it might be kinda short but I'll definitely have more items next month!

Beauty:
I've basically been doing the same thing as usual. But for my birthday, my friends got me a gift card for Ulta so I could finally get the Naked 3 palette.

Clothing:
I still love my high tops.
Windbreakers are rad to me right now.
I love my leather jacket.
Socks! --- I'm currently obsessed with Stance socks and Active socks because the designs on them are super cool and they are incredibly soft and comfortable. I'm stocking up for winter.

Food:
Call me crazy... but I've been obsessed with toast. I don't know why but it's just perfect for anytime of day.

Music:
Walk the Moon - Their new album "Talking Is Hard" is genius but I've also been listening to some of their older stuff like the songs "Anna Sun" and "Next In Line".
Obviously I've still got those R5 feels...

Movies/Books:
Well Mockingjay Part 1 made me into a mess...

Random:
I love my Polaroid all year round, but for some reason I've been bringing it almost everywhere while out with friends. (Let me know if you want a post and YouTube video on my Polaroid camera and what I do with my pictures.)


I just uploaded a new YouTube video about 15 minutes ago! Here's the link to my video! Don't forget to subscribe! ---> http://youtu.be/x43Jcx5SEgA?list=UUGbmK1d5mDDC_C1t27DSa0w

Till next time! 
- Jillian

Comments

Popular Posts