December Favorites 2014

Hey everyone! It's officially 2015! Today's post is plain and simple; Monthly Must Haves. So this December, I've tried some new things that I want to recommend to you. Enjoy!

Clothing:
I got this ginormous flannel up in the mountains and it's so freaking warm. I love it.
My dover riding boots I got for Christmas in 2013.

Beauty:
My Favorite Overnight Lip.... from Bath and Body Works. It really works and heals your lips over night and I love this product so much.
Rimmel London Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer (2 in 1 Concealer and Highlighter.) 245 Light. I needed a new concealer but I wanted another pen. My mom helped me pick out this one and I'm in love.
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara (water resistant... Keep in mind, it's not water proof.)

Food:
Cressent Rolls and I have been going strong for years now.
Apple Cider
Toast still holds a special place in my heart.

Music/Movies:
Alright Goodnight - The Heirs
Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon
Beggin For Thread - Banks
Breakfast at Tiffany's - Saw it for the first time and I really liked it!

Random:
Netflix. But when is Netflix not a must have... Anyway; I'm back on my gossip girl grind.
I love researching random things and pinning them on Pinterest. So... Pinterest.

Here's the link to my newest YouTube video if you haven't seen it yet. Be sure to subscribe for more!

Till next week!
- Jillian

P.S. Sometimes I post on random week days.. Keep that in mind.
P.P.S. I didn't tell you that..
*Winks.

Comments

Popular Posts