Celeb Style Steal: Rydel Lynch

Hey guys! Today I'm going to show you how to get Rydel's look from the Heart Made Up On You music video! I realized I had some pieces that resembled Rydel's so I decided to to a Style Steal so if you like this outfit and Rydel's style, you can go and make your own.

Rydel's Look 
(photo creds to popstaronline.com)


My Outfit:
T-Shirt: Urban Outfitters (Exact)
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: h&m


Rydel's shoes are from Nasty Gal but I decided to keep the look a little more edgy and wear my black combat boots. Personally, I think you could wear this outfit with almost any type of shoe. I would pair this with combat boots, converse, or heels. Obviously you can make it your own and switch it up. But this is just some pieces that I had that made me think of how it could resemble Rydel's. Let me know in the comments if there is any other celebrity you would like me to do a Celebrity Style Steal for!

Talk to you... Soon.
- Jillian

Comments

Popular Posts