Sweet Sixteen Celebration

Guess who's another year older?
I just had my 16th birthday on the 27th of October and it was eventful. Today I will be sharing with you all the stories I have collected from my Sweet Sixteen Celebration.
It all started on the 20th... My parents surprised me and said that my dad was going to work a ducks hockey game on the 26th in Anaheim and they decided to do what we did last year and go to Disneyland the day before! They said I could invite a friend so I brought along Jessie; who y'all should know by now, and after school on the 24th, we headed up to Anaheim only after picking up Jamba Juice and Einstein Bagels. We drove up there listening to music and finally we got to the hotel. That night, we walked up the street to the Cheasecake Factory for dinner. The next morning, we got ready for Disneyland! It's been a while since I've gone to Disneyland with my parents so I wanted to do all the things we used to together including riding Dumbo. Plus, my dad used to tell me about Tom Sawyer's Island so I wanted to go there for the first time with him. Here's some pictures from Saturday:






On the 26th, we woke up and packed because check out was at noon. My mom dropped my dad off at the Pond and then came back for us at the hotel. We went to Down Town Disney and had lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe. After, we walked around going through shops and taking candids on the way out. Then, around 4, we headed to the Pond. Sadly, the Ducks lost but it was still fun watching the game. Hockey is one of my favorite sports so it was nice getting to go to another game. There was actually a lot of fights on the ice that night. Jessie said that it was very entertaining. (It was her first Hockey game and she was excited.)





That night after the game, we stopped at In-N-Out and drove home. It was such a fun weekend and I'm glad I got to spend it with my family and one of my best friends.

Extra Birthday Fun -
On Saturday the 1st of November, family came over to celebrate my birthday along with one of my cousins because we were both around a month apart. 
On Sunday the 2nd, we had my little birthday party with my friends. We drove in a limo to one of those cool theaters that has the recliners and we watched Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. After, we took the limo to a super cool diner that a movie producer created so he could feed the cast and crew and we ate. And after that, we drove around the city jamming to our favorite songs and then we got home to my house where we had cake and ice cream. I'm so glad my friends got to come help me celebrate and I'm still stoked they had as good of a time as I did. I can't thank my friends and family enough for helping me make my 16th birthday one I'll never forget.




Stay Sweet
Till next time
- Jillian

P.S. Keep a look out for possible surprise posts during the week. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts