November Favorites

It's been a while since one of these but I have some new favorites or rediscovered favorites that I need to share with y'all. (FYI, I'm focusing on the music/movies category because there's a lot of good new stuff this month)


Clothes:
Unfortunately, I'm living in a desert so it just started getting "cold" (high 60's). So, now I can finally wear sweaters and not wear shorts everyday! I found this sick sweater from maybe the 80's at a thrift store a couple weeks back which I'm stoked about. Gotta love thrifting.

Beauty:
Sleeping as much as possible so I rarely ever feel the need to wear makeup.
The only change in my makeup routine is now that if I'm actually doing something not on campus, I may do my eyebrows.

Food:
Acai. I found a little piece of home just around the corner.

Music/Movies:
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Blackbear's new EP: Cashmere Noose. I'm in love with his voice and his music so I was stoked when he released new music this month. It's been on replay.
Sun - Two Door Cinema Club
Moana

Random:
Reading. I missed just laying down with a good book.
Online shopping. It's a curse.

- J

Comments

Popular Posts