June Favorites 2016

Back at it. June Favorites 2016. Leggo.

Clothes:
My white high top vans that I got recently. I couldn't wait to wear them so they might be just a lil bit dirty.
Swim Suits. I've been living in them for at least the past week.

Beauty:
Nothing lol. It's summer and I've barley worn mascara. Go ahead, sue me.

Food:
Milkshakes. They're just too good.
These little banana muffins you can find in a box at Von's. My grandma introduced me to them and they're addicting.

Music/Movies:
Fifth Harmony's Reflection Album still makes me feel empowered over a year later.
Rhianna's "Needed Me"
Beyoncé's "Hold Up"
#mood
But also some old Camp Rock jams to get me in the summer vibe like "This is Our Song", "Different Summers", and "Our Time Is Here".
"Cheap Thrills" - Sia
"Wherever I Go" - One Republic
"Lush Life" & "Never Forget You" - Zara Larson
I just got to see Now You See Me 2 and it was really good. I've seen the first one countless times and they're both movies that I would recommend.

Random:
My Polaroid. In the past couple years that I've had it, I haven't used it as much as I've wanted to. Only because I would feel self conscious to ask people to take one for me or with me. "Oh that basic girl with her Polaroid, wanna be." No. I do not wanna be anything like that. I've started to just ask for them anyway because they're important memories that I want to capture and when I was younger, my parents took Polaroid photos all the time; I had a adolescent memory connecting me with the style of photography. I'm not trying to be like other people, I just happen to really love Polaroid pictures. So, I've started to say "Screw the people who think this is weird or out of the ordinary or 'basic'. I want a damn Polaroid picture." Therefore, I've been taking more of those recently and I love it.

That's it for this month. What are some of your favorite things?
- Jillian

Comments

Popular Posts