My Intent on the Universe



Emitting my own frequency.

As I human being, I hope to inspire others to love with their whole hearts.
I hope to inspire others to live with a positive mindset.
I hope to be someone that people can turn to when they need cheering up or just someone to talk to.
I hope to provide people with reassurance that no matter what happens, they're going to be ok.
I hope to be apart of something bigger than myself and succeed to show others that anything is possible.
I hope to create a life that I become more proud of each and every day.
I hope to help the community I live in all I can for future generations.
I hope to fight for what I think is right, yet respect the opinions of others as I hope they will learn to do the same for me.

I hope for myself, that I will have the strength to stay positive
that I will be able to be there for myself when I need support
that I will learn to stop relying on others as much as focusing on what's best for me
that I will say "I give up" less
that I will find where I belong
that I will stay strong.

This is the kind of frequency I want to emit. A positive one.

- Jillian

Comments

Popular Posts