May Favorites 2016

I'm bringin' it back, ya'll. Here are my must haves for May 2016. Short n sweet.

Clothes:
Most days, I just  slip on a good Ole pair of Rainbow flip flops before leaving the house. They go with pretty much any outfit and they're comfortable too.

Beauty:
The senioritis has definitely reached an all-time-high. I go about my day with a light swipe of mascara and some Carmex. School just isn't worth it anymore.

Food:
I've been eating so much fruit this month, it's kinda ridiculous. Grapes, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, you name it.
A fresh chicken salad is never a bad idea
I'm legit addicted to the S'mores frappuccino from Starbucks. I get at least two or three a week. I may have a slight problem...

Music/Movies:
Bless my friend Trent for adding me to his Spotify family plan a few months ago. My prayer has been answered with unlimited skips and the ability to listen to any song, anywhere, even without Internet.
My favorite songs from the month of May have been Borderline - Vanic Remix by Tove Styrke, Evidence by 2AM Club, Cheap Thrills by Sia, Bad Intentions - Remix by Niykee Heaton, My Church by Maren Morris and Never Forget You by Zara Larsson.
Plus, I've been loving Walk The Moon's vibe recently. Especially since I just saw them in concert.
Some final honorable mentions for songs are Dangerous Women by Ariana Grande, Sour Patch Kids by Bryce Vine, Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time by Panic! At the Disco, Lost Boy by Ruth B, and finally, I Love Kanye by Kanye West. (This last one honestly makes me crack up.)
As for movies, I've just been re-watching Gossip Girl on Netflix so no movie recommendations this month.

Random:
Writing. We did a poetry slam in my English class and I'm addicted to writing through my feelings (As you could probably tell from my previous posts.)

- Jillian

Comments

Popular Posts