TBT: Fair Fun 2015

WHEN YOU FORGET TO POST THIS ALMOST A YEAR AGO. OK. THROWBACK THURSDAY. Enjoy :)

Hey everyone! Today I'm gonna talk to you a little bit about my trip to the Fair in June of 2015. Two of my friends and I were going to our local fair to see Fifth Harmony in concert. We got to the fair around 1:30 and we headed for the rides. We split the cost of ride tickets and we went on our favorite rides. Then we walked around towards the exhibition halls where we picked up some dip-n-dots. After finding a nice spot in the shade, we walked into the kids zone with some fried Oreos. We attempted to win a fish and then rode on the sky ride back to the main drag. We went on the ferris wheel for our last ride and then I picked up an orange julius on our way to get Henna tattoos. I got a Hamsa symbol and my friend Emily got a rose. After getting our hennas, we went to our seats for the concert and waited for the show. Fifth Harmony slayed (as usual) and I had such a great time. After the show, Andy Grammer was performing on a smaller stage so we basically conquered two concerts in one night. Legendary. After watching Andy, the fair was about to close and we wanted to get some late dinner before we headed home. I devoured over half a giant turkey leg and it was so good.

My funny friends

Sky Ride

GoPro Selfie!

Top of the Ferris Wheel

Ello World!

The Stage

I got a giant turkey leg...

I ate over half of it and I was proud.

Thanks for reading.

- Jillian

Newest YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/jncwbPGGqHA
Subscribe! 

Comments

Popular Posts