Rediscovered Gold

Songs that I feel need more recognition.
 (Most are not new songs)

Bulletproof - La Roux

American Dream - MKTO

DONTTRUSTME - 3OH!3

Reflections - Misterwives

Tattoo - Jordan Sparks

Sweet Disposition - the Temper Trap

We Come Running - Youngblood Hawke

Ophelia - The Lumineers

Magnets - Disclosure Ft. Lorde

Jealousy - Robert Delong

Safest Place - Echosmith

Golden - Fall Out Boy

Wonderwall - Oasis

Spirits - The Strumbellas

Impossible - James Arthur

Amy Winehouse. I just love her voice.


- Jillian

If you wanna hear any of these songs I know that they're for sure on Spotify and I have all of these either saved or on a playlist. Hopefully you find some of these songs as good as I have. Here's to rediscovered gold.
@jkyinthesky

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts