2000 Revised

I started writing a post a few days ago about this number but I've decided not to post it so here is "2000 Revised".


Happy and sad at the same time.


I'm trying not to get my hopes up for the future but I've always had that problem. But this time is different so far. I've gotten stronger at resisting the urge to get my hopes up. This is another thing that I never thought could be harmful. Who would've thunk that dreaming too much and really hoping for something could break your heart even more? So this time, I'm doing my best to just stay positive in the moment and try to remind myself that whatever happens, happens. Life isn't always fair and we may not want to say goodbye, but it gives us what we need when we need it. It's strange that we're so lucky to be able to take these opportunities in front of us, yet so unlucky that we have to leave people at the same time. All I know is that the right people will come around again. This isn't goodbye forever. It's just a see you later.

It's going to be ok.

- Jillian

Luck.

Comments

Popular Posts