July Favorites 2016

HEY.
So here are my favorite things of July 2016 leggo.

Clothes:
Rainbow flip flops. I was in Hawaii, what else would I wear?
Baseball caps. It's summer.

Beauty:
Ummmmm sunscreen?
OH! I thought of a beauty favorite... Scrunchies. OSO helpful and I think they're supa cute.

Food:
Chicken Cesar Salads. I was traveling a lot this month so this was the best option for me anywhere I went.

Music/Movies:
I've been in love with Shawn Mendes' first album. I've been constantly thinking about my future and how it's coming so soon that I related a lot to his music especially songs like "Never Be Alone", "Kid in Love", and "A Little Too Much"

Random:
VSCO. This has been one of my favorite photo apps for the past year but with all the photos I've been taking recently, I've been using it all the time.

I'll have more favorites next month, promise.

- Jillian

Comments

Popular Posts